Video Balun and Power with RJ45 Port TM-100 BPO
Item Code : TM-100 BPO
Used in pairs, the TM-100 BPO allows the transmission of real-time CCTV video signals and power via cost-effective Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable such as CAT5e and CAT6 compared to using bulky and more expensive coaxial cable. Only one pair of the UTP cable is required for each, therefore for a 4 pair UTP cable, you can use up to four TM-100 BPO pairs.
The flexible coaxial pigtail allows an easier and quicker connection to a DVR and allows the TM-100 BPO to fit neatly inside CCTV camera back boxes and dome camera enclosures.
The superior interference rejection and low emissions allow video signals to coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of shared or existing cabling.
Built-in surge and lightning suppression protects video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Furthermore, crosstalk and noise immunity ensure high quality video signals.
No external power is required and one pair is included.
- Passive Video Balun with Pigtail
- RJ45 Jack
- DC Plug (Male & Female ends)
- Up to 200m Transmission Distance
- Surge & Lightning Protection
- ESD: Electrostatic Discharge Protection
- Wave & Interference Rejection with Noise Filter
- Built-in Filter: 0~6HMz with Extra Interference Rejection <60db
- Compatible with worldwide formats including PAL, NTSC, SECAM
- Real-time Transmission
- Passive, no external power required
- DC Power Lead: 12V~24V DC
- 1 Pair Included